A selection of large luxury studios in Marylebone W1. Located in the heart of Central London these flats are specifically for full time students.
Luxury Studios in Marylebone W1
Red Residential are proud to offer this selection of large and very smart double studios for students in Marylebone W1 in the very heart of Central London. These luxury studios are located in a beautiful period building that has recently been refurbished to a superb standard. The building features and impressive exterior, very smart communal areas, lifts to all floors and full time concierge.
Large Double Studios
The building contains over 60 luxury studios. All have been recently refurbished and all feature the following:
- very good quality double beds
- smart furnishings including wardrobes, desks, tables and chairs etc.
- flat screen TV’s, telephones, wifi routers etc.
- very well appointed and fully equipped kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves, kettles etc.
- beautiful luxury en suite shower rooms with WC
- underfloor heating
- secondary glazing making all studios warm and quiet
Very Smart Building
The building is in excellent condition and also features:
- large fully equipped communal kitchens on each floor with dining areas
- communal laundry room with waters and dryers that are free to use
- free wifi internet
- large communal living room in the basement
- full time concierge and security
These studios are in a fabulous location right in the heart of central London. Marylebone is an extremely smart neighbourhood that attracts a wide range of well heeled residents due to the fact that it is a very central yet a quiet neighbourhood close to all the city has to offer. Devonshire Street is in the heart of Marylebone just off Great Portland Street.
- very close to Regents Park and Great Portland Street Tube Stations. These stations are both less than 200m walking distance and are on the following tube lines- Circle Line, Bakerloo Line, Hammersmith and City Line and Metropolitan Line.
- also close to Marylebone, Euston and Kings Cross/St.Pancras Train Stations. These stations offer services to the rest of the UK and Eurostar services to Paris, Brussels and the rest of Europe.
- close to lots of bus routes and catching a black cab is easy being so close to Great Portland Street and Marylebone Road.
- In the immediate area there is a huge choice of top quality cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs on Great Portland Street, Portland Place and Marylebone High Street.
- Some of the best shopping in London is moments away in Oxford Street, Bond Street, Regents Street and Soho.
- The beautiful Regents Park is a short walk from this building offering a calm oasis in the centre of London. Marble Arch and Hyde Park are also nearby.
- London’s vibrant Theatreland and Chinatown are also nearby.
- Specifically for full time students
- Minimum contract length is 6 months
- All bills included
- Free WiFi
- Free laundry facilities
- Landlord requires 1 months rent in advance plus 1 months rent as deposit
- Landlord also requires a reference from your school